Friday, March 27, 2015

Broadbent Vinho Verde

I am so excited about this wine I am literally writing this blog as I drink it. This particular Vinho Verde was chosen as one of Kroger's Terrific Under Ten and that is a well deserved title. The wine is a product of Portugal with a 2012 vintage. I'd also like to comment that the bottle and label are absolutely beautiful which definitely attributed to me grabbing it and placing it in my cart. Now onto the important stuff! On the nose we get nice lemon lime citrus tones with other hints of green apple and white peach.The first palate has a clean tingly citrus, more lemon lime than orange, notes of green apple, VERY LIGHT oak apple and peach on the finish. This is a very crisp clear wine, I'd say it could almost serve as a palate cleanser. I LOVE THIS WINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment